Friday, August 27, 2010

Time to shop for Christmas cards

I've been thinking about starting some of my Christmas shopping, and I think where I am going to start is on Artfire.  This was my first online shop and I really like the fact that they let artisans have a free shop.  I know that when I start to sell enough I will change to a pro shop, but for now I can show & sell my handmade items here without having to commit to pay a monthly fee.  I put together a curated collection today featuring Artfire Basic shops that have Christmas cards, if you would like to check it out here is my Basic Cristmas cards collection.  Maybe you will see something you like, if so I'm sure they will appreciate the business.

One of my ideas when I do my shopping is to look at basic shops that I like first and then go through some of the pro shops that I like.  So, when you start to think about doing some Christmas shopping and you want something unique think about shopping handmade, check out Artfire they have so many amazing artists in so many different areas.  One thing I feel I must say is always be a bit wary when buying online, shop smart, check out the shop see if they have a bio or policies in place do they have a banner and avatar and last but not least send a short message to the person and see if they respond in a timely manner.  Anyone that is truly legit will answer and be pleased to hear from you.  I wish you all happy shopping.

So Here is my latest project I'm working on:















































I'm thinking of calling this one windows. ???? I'm not sure about it maybe I'll think of something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment