Friday, September 18, 2009

kathisewnsew

I'll start with a little bit about me. Although I hate talking about myself here goes. I am a wife, mother, mother-in-law, daughter, sister, seamstress & crafter put these together and you get me, Kathi. I live in a small town in Northern California and I love it here. I was born & raised in Ventura Ca., which is a town on the coast in so. cal. which is why I love the ocean. No, I'm not a surfer (although I love to watch surfing), No, I'm not blond (although I'm sure I have my blond moments). The crashing of the waves, the feel of the sand, the cool breezes, I just have a love for it. Although I don't live on the coast anymore, that is where I go to vacation and relax.

I have been married for 29 years to my wonderful husband, and we have 3 children. Our oldest son is married and a mechanic. Our daughter is in college and beginning nursing school in the spring. Our youngest son is a junior in high school. As for me I am a stay at home mom, and I have started selling my purses & jewelry which I love to do. I have started selling on artfire.com & ebay (my username is kathisewnsew on both of these sites) So this is just a little bit about who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment