Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beauty ... Handmade Beaded Jewelry ... kathisewnsew

This is the first set I'm working on.  Took pics (may need a few more).  This first group is divided into 4 pieces to list which include 6 pieces of jewelry. 

































This first one is g17a ~ 



































This necklace is such a beauty, gold tone beads multi color glass bead assortment.  It is 20 in. long.
Next one g17b ~

























This necklace is 19 in. long, its a triple strand beauty.  I used burgundy swarovski crystal beads, mop, garnet beads, and I scattered a few butterflies amongst these lovely beads.
This next one is g17c ~
























This beauty is filled with clear & light lavender swarovski crystal beads, I made the light lavender snowflake, I made this with double stand and scalloped this necklace. It is 19 1/2 in. long.
This next one is a 3 piece set g17d ~





















I put these 3 pieces together because I thought they looked nice together. It includes 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings. I used swarovski crystal AB beads, glass beads & silver toned beads. necklace 1 is 19 1/2 in. long and has a clear heart pendant, necklace 2 is 18 1/2 in. long, and the earrings are 2 in. long.
I Call this group Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment