Thursday, October 22, 2009

Organization ...

Sewing stuff, beading things, reading material, fabric (oh yea, that goes with sewing stuff), Sequin (my maniquin), all of these need to be in the upstairs area of the house.  the kitchen, dining room, and the living room ARE the upstairs area of the house.  And I am not an organized person. I have 31 days to get my upstairs organized & decorated for the holidays.  I will do it, but there will be meltdowns.


 
I listed a couple pair of Halloween Pumpkin Earrings on ebay yesterday.  I don't understand why they don't get the amount of looks as my Candy Corn Earrings.  I am offering free Halloween camo ghost jewelry bags with any jewelry purchase this month on either ebay or artfire.  

 
 
 
They look almost edible.
 

Its time to get to work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment