Thursday, April 15, 2010

Recycled Denim Jeans ~ Transformation ~ Cool Fun Denim Purses & Totes

As I was getting ready to take new pics of my recycled denim bags I realized I have quite a few of my bags and purses that started as something else.  This set I added to my Etsy shop today was made with some jeans that still had life in them. 
This first one is my bright & colorful jeans bag.



















































Purse Recycled Denim Jeans and Colorful, Bright Floral Lining
The following purse was made with an olive green pair of jeans.


















































Tote Bag Recycled Denim Olive Green, Yellow, Pink Purse
This next one was made with a light blue pair of jeans & a pretty pink ribbon fabric.
















































Purse Pink Ribbon Blue Recycled DenimTote Breast Cancer Awareness
And this is my final purse using recycled denim.














































Purse Tan Recycled Denim and Americana Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment