Sunday, July 18, 2010

My newest bag ~ Pack a Tote

I've been working on a new style of bag.  Its lightweight, it can be machine washed & dried.  this bag may not look like it but it expands to a roomy tote bag.  I like these bags to take camping, I find a little space in my suit case and put it in and when we are there I can use them to tote things to the beach or on a hike.  Take them to a farmers market to put all your treasures, and if it gets a little soiled just toss it in the washer & drier and its fresh and clean again.  OK here they are:





























































































































































































































So, this is what I've been up to lately. 
Going out to dinner tonight, Chinese food I think.  I just hate to go out because its sooooooooo  hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment