Monday, September 27, 2010

Pretty, but can't sell.

I have been working on small projects lately because the last purse I made turned out to be one that can't be sold.  It sheds so bad, every time I sat down to work on it I ended up covered with purple fuzz.  The technique I tried didn't work out this time.  I like the look of it so I will try again, and I will try to correct the shedding problem.
so this is a pic of the purple and black wool fabric before
This next one is after layering and close rows of stitching then cutting


This one is that beautiful piece of purple with black wool fabric

And here it is 95 % finished.isn't it pretty.  I'm thinking of using it as a picture on my avatar just because its so pretty.  The beaded handle came from a string of beads from Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment