Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yay ...... Artfire

I'm so excited, I have wanted to go pro on Artfire for a while.  Artfire is having a very special promotion, $5.95 per month to be a pro member.  I'm going to sign up for it by tomorrow.  If you have ever thought about going pro on Artfire, NOW is the time.  There is a condition we need 20,000 people to sign up. So go check it out. Artfire Group Deal .

Since I am doing that at Artfire I am going to scale down my Etsy shop.  So I'm going to give special reduced prices for some items that expire in my Etsy shop.
Here is my current going going gone item, its my pink wristlet with cute flip flops I have reduced the price 40% get it at this price by 9-21-2010, because if it doesn't sell it will go back to reg. price at my Artfire studio only.






































































Yay .............. Artfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment