Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gift Ideas

I am working on my jewelry bags today I have them cut out,  I did 5 different fabrics all sheer, light, pretty.  I'm doing more of the pink with white, green and a little yellow floral on the pink like this one

















except this batch has light pink ribbon.  I'm working on a white sheer with fuzzy white flowers and a touch of green, this one the fabric is tricky to sew, I think I will change the needle that might help.  Well, I just went and took pics of the jewelry bags in their current state.

















I'm also making some sheer orange, sheer green, & sheer yellow.
I need to get back to that.  I've been working on some gift ideas & guides on my ArtFire blog, Gifts for the Desk.  These are items I searched for a few days ago and I really liked and wanted to share.
I got my first follower, Yay. Welcome.
Time to get back to work. Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment