Friday, November 12, 2010

Shopping Shopping and more Shopping

I started my handmade holiday shopping today, and I wanted to share a few places I've shopped recently.  I wont show the exact items in case some of my family reads this.

     First I went to  MackleyEngraving
Wendy is very easy to work with.  She does wood engraving, from signs to Christmas ornaments.  Give her studio a look, I know you'll like it.  (actually I shopped with her a few days ago.)
      My next stop was  BazilEssentials
she has wonderful handmade candles, perfumes & soaps  Lots of great gift ideas there.
     I then made my way to joannmarch
She has so many beautiful cards from holiday cards to thank you notes.  Give her studio a peek I know you'll find something you like.
     And the last stop on my mini shopping spree was CountrySoapsbyMarlene's
You can almost smell the yumminess when you enter her studio.  You'll find from handmade bar soaps and shampoos to laundry soap.  Go take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something you like.

If you found another studio on ArtFire that you shopped recently leave me a comment I'd love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment