Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty in Pink and Black

OMG ... I'm so excited I can hardly contain my excitement.  This collection I put together last night made it to the ArtFire front page.   Before I knew about the front page I was doing my regular things I do one of which is keeping track of my stats on my ArtFire studio.  I noticed that my item views were through the roof, I tried to figure out what made my numbers climb so high.  I then went to the front page to check out the collection that made the FP, I saw my pretty in pink and black collection and at first I thought I went to the wrong place ..... and then I saw it .... Featured Collection. Thats mine, omg its the collection I put together last night.
Here it is  Pretty in Pink and Black.  Have a great evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment