Friday, December 3, 2010

Winners Announced

The Winners of the Weve Lost Santa Contest on ArtFire have been annouced.  If you entered go check to see if you won. 
December 1 I woke up to a collection I was in being on the Front Page at ArtFire, yay I was & still am very excited about that. Then I received a message saying I had been picked, yes, me.  The picture of my candy cane christmas cookie ornaments were being used on the banner, WOW. I guess I'm so excited because this is the first time anything like this has happened since I started this amazing venture.  Here is the picture



















Looking for some Great Christmas Gifts?
Tired of fighting the crowds?
Interested in shopping your pj's with a hot cup of cocoa?
Then we have the perfect solution for you!
Saturday, December 4th, we are hosting in the 1st Annul
Handmade Saturday Holiday Sale!

We have hundreds of shops coming together to offer you some great sales on handmade items!
So come join in on the fun!
BUY HANDMADE!

SHOPPERS - Please come and check out the site and buy handmade this Christmas season!

SELLERS! We'd love for you to do two things!

1. Visit Handmade Saturday and sign up!


2. Help us promote this! Feel free to copy the text from this e-mail to send it on to your fellow artisans. YOU are the ones who will make this a successful sale for all of us!


Why do you want to sign up with us and promote the sale?

Our website has lots of great integrative tools, including:
Facebook integration
Chat
Coupon posts
And much more!
This site is FREE!!!

Last and best reason to join this sale:
Between our various networks we have thousands of people we are reaching!

Who wouldn’t want to join that?

SOME PROMOTION IDEAS
1. Blog
2. Twitter - use the slash code #handmadesaturday and let's see if we can start a trend!
3. Teams on your various selling venues.
4. Social media sites
5. E-mail Lists
6. Anywhere you can think of!


Go check this out I'm sure you'll have a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment