Monday, July 11, 2011

Artfire ~ ideas for my new look

This is my first attempt, I used a picture of a cream colored satin fabric, I used a brown font color, and brown background and navigation bars.  I liked the colors but it just didn't stand out, just blah.
One of the things that I was excited about when I took my Artfire shop pro was to have a larger selection of colors to make my shop a reflection of me.  The first color I choose to use was pink, so this banner was inspired by that.
After I saw how the pink looked with the cream satin fabric background I knew I needed to try the purple, just because I like purples.  I like this but it still isn't exactly what I want, but I'm getting close.
What can I say, I like the ladybugs.  I tried a picture of me in the avatar ........ not sure if it will stay.
This is my current one.  I like using a white background with splashes of color.
I've been working on a new banner for when the design of our shops changes.  Here are a few of the ones I've come up with.  I will update this post with any new attempts that I come up with.
Just finished this version (7-27-11) colorful and cheerful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment