Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Its a New Year

I don't know about you but I quit doing new years resolutions years ago.  I used to pick something I wanted to change and then rarely followed through.  Well this time I'm not trying to change something about me, I'm trying to improve, I have decided it is time to try again.
Here are my New Years Resolutions,
Quit second quessing myself
Reconnect
1 blog post each week

I already have some ideas about topics for blog posts, I want to share some of my roots on where and how I learned things like sewing & crocheting, I'm working on a free crochet pattern, I want to share someone special I know and how she created a completely handmade Christmas for her family.  I'm working on creating my sewing studio and I will be unveiling pictures of it here.  I joined a Guild on Artfire recently, I have been thinking about it for a little while but finally got my courage up and did it. I will be sharing other Artfire shops that are here in California. 



It should be an exciting New Year.  Do you have any resolutions for this year?  Share by leaving a comment,
Here are a couple other places you may find me online:
Like Kathisewnsew on Facebook
and
Follow kathisewnsew on Twitter

This is a picture of my son and I on new years eve day at Disneyland.



*~*~* HAPPY NEW YEAR *~*~*
from
Kathi sew n sew 

No comments:

Post a Comment