Monday, June 1, 2015

Kathisewnsew's Boutique ~ Seller Spotlight

It has been a fun and exciting week. It started with I sold 3 of my purses this week. We went away camping to the coast with all the family and had so much fun. And finally to top it off, I come back to see my shop's story on Nosh blog with my shop as the Seller Spotlight.

Kathisewnsew's Boutique ~ Seller Spotlight

Just popping in to share this story about my shop. Click the picture above to read my story.
I will be back soon to fill in all the details. Right not I'm busy resting after a fun and wonderful family vacation.

1 comment:

  1. So much good tips you have shared here. It is best kind of stuff for me and also a best time for sharing because my buddies are here with me because we are enjoying hop on hop off tour las vegas

    ReplyDelete