Monday, December 14, 2009

Have you ever gotten annoying phone calls?

Ok, I hate these calls that are nothing but time robbers, you know the ones I'm talking about.  Either you won something or you requested something (even though you didn't), they want to help you (yea, outta your credit card #), I just don't get how some people bye into it. I wont give them anymore of my time without taking some of there's. So.........................................................................................(this is me thinking should I even write this) this is what I started doing today.  The first time was accidental but it was GREAT,  the woman asks for X (I'll leave names out of it)
I said: who? (I had trouble understanding her)
annoying phone person a:is X there?
I said: well..pause..hmmmm...ummmm I don't know
annoying phone person a: you don't know (she sounded puzzled)
I said: well...pause...you see..hmm..pause.. I keep getting these annoying phone calls and you see I thought I would annoy you for a few moments. good-bye. And I hung up.
about a 1/2 hour later I got another one very similar to the last one and I did the same thing.  It was so great to waste some of there time. and if I get any more I'll do it again.

Ok. I'm done ranting about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment