Saturday, December 5, 2009

Reuse & Renew





I love this bag, I am surprised to still have it.  I thought when I listed it for the first time before July of this year that it would be gone before 4th of July.  Thats ok, I am sure it will be gone  by the next 4 of July or it will go into MY box of purses and totes.  I love this print so much because it reminds me of  a grandmother I had.  I like the fact that I reused a pair of tan denim jeans that still had some life even though they had lost their style.  I am going on the lookout for some pretty printed canvas fabric at a super duper low price.  When I do I am going to make reusable shopping bags.  I plan on doing it first because I want to start using them myself and second because I think people may buy them.  And that is why I need to find a great price, the better the price I get the better the price I offer my bags for.  I always put at least 2 pockets in my bags, and I will carry this on with the grocery totes (maybe).
Today is going to be a weird day for me.  Today is the last day of not being 50.  I am really surprised how much this has bothered me.  40 didn't bother me, 30 didn't bother me, but 50 has.  I spent the day off and on crying at everything and anything that went through my mind, this is not normal for me.  I'm hoping I wont have a day like that today.  I am going to make this a great day to remember, game night and chinese food  with the fam.   Memories being made, it will be fun fun fun.
check out my items for sale this week at 

No comments:

Post a Comment