Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Shop ~ Etsy ~ Treasury ~ Bracelet

I have opened a new shop to sell my handmade purses, jewelry, mouse pads, etc.  I have just begun to fill it with items this week.  While I was looking around I found this section called treasury, its a section that is put together by other artisans on etsy.  To my surprise this morning I was going to look at some of the treasury collections, and I was included on one of them. I was selected to be on one put together by otterbaby (thank you otterbaby).  Here is the link to the treasury I am included in, check it out and click on a few of the items in the collection.  I love the little crochet baby dress (although I have no need, I appreciate all the work that it takes to make something like that).
This is my new shop on etsy just remember I'm just starting to put it together kathisewnsew on etsy  . 

















This bracelet is made with fluorite, I love the shades of purple and whites, and if you hold it up in the light theres a hint of green.

No comments:

Post a Comment