Thursday, February 11, 2010

Purses ~Rainbow Denim Camo Flowers Pink Brown Blue ~ Handbags

Just a little peek at some bags that have been on the back burner.  Very cute, Very Handmade, Very one of a kind, Very useful.  What more could you ask for.
 
 
These 2 cute tri-fold wristlets are so cute. 2 pockets, 6 card holders, big pocket behind card holders that will fit most checkbooks, snap closure, removable handle, pink camo wristlet has pencil & holder. 

Reg. price $25.00 each ~ sale price till Feb.  28, 2010 is 20% off ~ NOW $20.00 each.  
These can be found at kathisewnsew at Artfire.
This next one is my rainbow purse / tote / reusable lunch bag:

 
This bag is so fun and brightly colored, The fabric has a gold stripe, so I added a gold colored trim along the bottom edge, a gold colored button  for the closure. I lined it with orange cotton fabric, and it has 3 inside pockets.  This one can be used as a purse, a small to medium tote, a reusable lunch bag, an extra purse to pack when your going on a trip and need an extra bag/ tote, or almost anything you can imagine to use it for.

Reg. price $27.00 each ~ sale price till Feb.  28, 2010 is 20% off ~ NOW $21.60 each.  
These can be found at kathisewnsew at Artfire
The last one for today is my Denim Jeans Bag:
 
 
This bag is so fun, in fact I like this one so much that if it doesn't sell soon I may just have to put this one into my own personal bags, Ilave the bright colored lining, the beaded dangles on the front, all the inside (2) and outside (4) pockets.  There is a snap closure, 2 heavy duty comfy straps that will fit nicely over the shoulder Just so everyone knows I don't use my bags I make to sell, and if I do I don't sell them.  Although I'm thinking about selling some of them because I'm getting to many.  If I do decide to do that they will be clearly marked as used.
Reg. price $31.00 each ~ sale price till Feb.  28, 2010 is 20% off ~ NOW $24.80 each.  
These can be found at kathisewnsew at Artfire




No comments:

Post a Comment