Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tote Bag Purse Pink Ribbon Live Love Laugh Apron

It's been almost a year since I sold my first purse.  It was the first week I listed anything.  I was so excited, I carefully packaged it up, I sent it the next day and within a week she  had it and said how much she liked it.
This pink ribbon tote bag purse was my first sale, I sold it in April '09.




 
I sold this pink ribbon apron in July, isn't it cute, its accented with a bright pink satin ribbon it had mother of pearl heart dangles on the scalloped edge, and it was completely lined, just lovely.

 
And this recycled denim jeans pink ribbon tote is lined with that pretty pink ribbon fabric, a pink rose button for the closure and that same lovely bright pink satin ribbon.  This purse / tote bag is currently listed at kathisewnsew Artfire

No comments:

Post a Comment