Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mousepads ~ does your mouse need a new place to rest? ~ Mouse pads

Ive been busy sewing lately.  I'm making mouse pads  with a Christmas theme.  I'm going to list them as either a single one or you can buy 2 and same some $ and you can pick which 2 you want, you can keep one for yourself and give one away, or keep them both for yourself so you can have a little change at your desk.  this first one I'll call little Christmas angel:

















This one is sweet candy canes:


































I hand sew on a non~slip backing.  These mousepads are thin, but when you set it down to use it you know it wont move until you pick it up and move it.  they can be handwashed when they need to freshened up.

















They make great gifts and they can be rolled up and tucked into a Christmas stocking.  Put a splash of you at your desk with a new mousepad.  Here are some other ones I've been working on:


















































I am going to start listing these on etsy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment