Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ok fam, I know you stop by from time to time.  How bout when you do you say hi in my comment section.  I like it when it happens, it always makes me smile.  If you would like you can leave a comment about one of the purses I made that was gifted or bought that you have.  I will post a picture of that purse with your comment.  It would be fun to see the purses, bags, wristlets etc. that I have sold over this last year.  I'm working on new pics of the purses I'm going to start on Artfire.  I should start putting listing up today or tomorrow at the latest.
I've listed one of my wristlets on Ebay ~ summer flip flops wristlet at a much lower price than my etsy shop price, this is because I started selling my purses on ebay a little bit over a year ago.  so if you like this wristlet the time is now, it won't get any lower.







summer sandals wristlet









I started using twitter  a little while ago.  I've tried using it a bit, but I just don't get it yet.  I will keep trying, I wont give up. It seems to work for others.
http://twitter.com/kathisewnsew

No comments:

Post a Comment