Sunday, May 30, 2010

Frosting to die for ............. yummmmmmmmmm

This is the most amazing frosting I have ever had.  If you love chocolate the way I do then this is a must have recipe, and the best part is .................... no not low calorie (I'm sure its full of calories) the best part is that it is so easy to make. I found this recipe at allrecipes .  I used it on my daughters birthday cake a few days ago, and it was amazing.  So, today I used it on sugar cookies:













Its just like a dollup of fudge on a crisp sugar cookie.  It is amazing! 
I am getting ready to list some of my purses on Artfire again.  Not all of them, just one page worth (my favorites).  This will happen sometime this coming week.  I'm hoping it will make my Artfire studio look nicer and much easier to navigate, page 1 will be purses, page 2 will be beading supplies, and page 3 & 4 will be my beaded jewelry. I'm working on taking new and better pics before I list the purses.  I'm having a clearance sale at my artfire studio right now, 33% off all beaded jewelry and supplies.  That will end when I start listing my purses this coming week. 
If anyone tries the recipe let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment