Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Starting ~ Turquoise Floral Purse ~ Summer is on its way














Isn't this so pretty.  I've had this bag cut out but didn't quite have a vision until now.  It reminds me of a beautiful swimming pool with lovely flowers floating on the top.  Summertime, I think that will be in the name for this bag when its finished.
























I am going to have an adjustable strap on this purse.  This will be my first adjustable strap on a purse, and if it comes out right, I will do more.  I know that I like adjustable shoulder straps.













This is the lining for this purse, and it will have 1 inside pocket that I trimmed with turquoise satin ribbon. 
Did you notice the pink ribbon mousepad that I sold ... well, it turns out its being added in a basket to be raffled at a relay for life, I was so thrilled to be included.  I hope the winner likes it. 
Back to work.  Its such a beautiful day that I would rather do some sewing, but no work is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment