Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ruffled and Bows Purse ~ Triple Smiling Ruffles

The red and gray purse That I'm in the process of transforming is coming along nicely.  I've sewn on the third ruffle and I've  restitched the first and second row.  I need to restitch the last row and I'll be ready to list it in my etsy shop .




























I finally finished my newest purse I call it ruffled and bows purse, it is soft cream ultra suede and its lined and accented with a pretty brick orange cotton poly blend.

This is my ruffled and bows purse in the beginning. 
Here it is waiting for that one special person:





































































small cream ultra suede purse ruffled and bows.

Small Cream Ultra Suede Purse Ruffled and Bows.small cream ultra suede purse ruffled and bows

No comments:

Post a Comment