Thursday, May 13, 2010

Market Bags, Reusable Grocery Tote, Fabric Shopping Bags































I have never seen one of these flowers in this yummy butter yellow color, I love these colors together, yellow & pink, so very spring.  I found this lovely flower on saturday morning on the banister waiting for me to see it.  I've had this plant 2 or 3 years and this is the first time its bloomed since I've had it.


Here is something I made for myself, its a market bag, grocery tote, reusable grocery bag.  I made it using a pretty ladybug and flowers cotton fabric, I love the ladybugs.  I wanted to make some purses with this fabric, but I'm not going to be able to because on the edge of the fabric it said License is required for any use beyond individual consumption.  That makes me a bit nervous so I will only make things for myself or gifts for friends & family with this fabric.  So, lucky for me I love the ladybugs, I made me this grocery tote, I'll make a few mousepads one for me and a couple to pass out for gifts when needed, and maybe to line a purse for myself.  It will not go to waste.
































































So I'll use it this weekend when I go shopping, that will be the true test to see if I made it strong enough for groceries.  I took alot of pictures while making it so if it turns out to be a good market bag I'll put up instructions to make them.
Heres a sneak peek at what I'm working on now:












Cute summer flip flop sandals will make a cute little charmer wristlet. Time to get ready summer is around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment