Monday, May 17, 2010

~ Disillusioned ~

I'm making changes in my Artfire studio and my Etsy shop .  I'm making changes because I have become disillusioned with artfire.  Until about a month ago I loved artfire, I thought I would make it there.  Now I just don't want to be there.  I am selling off all my beaded jewelry at clearance prices so that I can concentrate on my purses, bags, and things that are sewn.  I feel so scattered lately, I have projects going, housework that needs to be done, broke down cars.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not quitting this, I'm just trying to get focused on my main goal with selling my handmade items.  Designing, making and selling my purses is my main goal.  I'm lucky I have the full support of my husband.  So for now my Artfire studio is going to be my beaded jewelry and all the excess beading supplies clearance place.  My plan at this moment is to be done with all the beading and beaded jewelry thing by the middle of  September of this year.  My Etsy shop will be my purses, bags, hand sewn items such as mouse pads, and some of my favorite pieces of beaded jewelry I have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment