Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have you ever shopped on ArtFire?

Shopping on ArtFire is so easy.  No signing up for an account to buy, each studio has many options for how to charge, I have PayPal and Amazon Payments, Other options (that I don't offer at this time) available are google & personal (such as checks, money orders, credit cards), and the variety of items and prices of items is ever growing.  Anyone can find something to there liking or to there budget.  If you havn't been there you should go take a look, and while I'm talking about going to ArtFire what a better way than with a game and the possibility of winning a shopping spree on ArtFire. To be a part of the find Santa on ArtFire contest  go to We've lost Santa !!! . If you choose to go have a little fun stop by kathisewnsew's Handmade Boutique and say Hi.  I put together my first gift ideas & guides on ArtFire.
I finished a new wallet today and should have another one done later today.
This Is a bight and colorful striped with embroidered flowers wallet.



















Time to get my housework done and then back to sewing and finishing another wallet.
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment