Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We've lost Santa !!!

Santa has gotten lost on ArtFire.  You could win 1 of 3 shopping sprees on Artfire and while there you will discover an amazing place  to shop filled with so many amazing artisans.  First prize - $300.00 shopping spree on ArtFire, Second prize - $150.00 shopping spree on ArtFire, Third prize - $100.00 shopping spree on ArtFire.
Check out the contest here We've lost Santa contest and then head out to start finding all the Santas on Artfire
You will find an amazing shopping place on ArtFire.
Did you know that you don't have to sign up for an account to buy from any artisan/person on ArtFire?  Well you don't (unlike another site), I really like that. 
Did you know that we have people from all around the world selling on ArtFire?  Yes we do. 
Did you know that we have Handmade items, Fine art, Craft supplies, Vintage, Design, & Media? YES we do, you should go check it out if you havn't yet. 
Let me know what you think about the place I like to call my other home inside my home.
Good luck and I hope you have lots of fun. 
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment