Thursday, October 21, 2010

Its almost halloween, are you ready?

Wow time is flying by, were heading into the end of Oct.  I have so much to do, I need to start a list so that I stay on top of things.
1. Halloween ( I need to get the front of the house spookified and get trick or treat candy, AND NOT EAT IT, LOL).  My Artfire studio has been spookified, check it out.  I did the banner and avatar myself.
2. moms b-day gift (have an idea what I am making but can't share it here yet. I will post about it after her b-day).
3. Hubby's b-day (no idea yet, I need to get the idea so I can buy what I may need ).
4. Thanksgiving (it will be different this year, my daughter will be with her boyfriends family, not sure about oldest sons plans, our youngest son will for sure be there).
5. Swedish sausage day.  This is the day my sister her family, my family all of the kids and spouses, kids kids, and Mom all get together the beginning of December to make & stuff swedish sausage (a family tradition) we also have an ornament gift exchange that is quite fun. (I will write a whole post or two about this family tradition sometime in the next month).  More about that later.
6. my b-day
7. Christmas shopping
8. Christmas cards
9. Christmas tree choosing, cutting, pizza, set up tree, decorate tree, water tree (don't forget to re-water frequently.
10. Christmas

Well, I think thats enough listing of things to do, makes me tired looking at it.  I will update this list in future weeks leading to the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment