Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 things I like about selling on Artfire

 I have been selling on Artfire for over a year and a half now, and it is such an amazing place to sell handmade items.  I took my shop Pro last year and I can't imagine ever going back.  Here are 5 of the things that make selling on Artfire such a wonderful experience for me.
1. The categories, I love that I can have as many as I want, well up to 99, but I find that to be more than sufficient, I can change them around, reword them what ever I feel works for my shop.  I find it makes it a more enjoyable shopping experience for the shopper to be able to see a list of what type of items my shop carries. So anything that helps my customer is a big plus for me. 
2. The Artfire kiosk, I like that I can have an extension of my shop on facebook.
3. The help guides, they are so amazing, you can find the answer to most questions right there, There is also the 45 day success guide, that will help guide you through so much information that will help you become successful at selling.
4. I love that I can personalize my shop to fit my needs and personality.
5. The variety of seller tools available is amazing, let me tell you about a few of them.  The global editor sure makes short work of editing multiple items, the rapid cart makes adding my items to my blog so that my customers can buy my handmade items right there if they choose, the sales mode makes it so easy to start, change, and stop the sale, what a time saver one last tool is the check in button, and that it says I checked in and when, I think that makes the customer feel like someone pays attention to this shop.
These are but a few of the wonderful things you can use to sell handmade, vintage, supplies, fine art, design & media on Artfire. So come on give it a try, sign up for your own Artfire studio with my Artfire referral and get your third month free.

1 comment: