Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gone Shopping

I had a little extra in my account recently, so I went looking for some items I had needed.  Of my 4 purchases 2 of them were from Artfire studios.  This first item was an item I really needed but was waiting to find a good deal.  I needed a good pair of scissors, the pair I have been using was a cheap pair and they were giving out.  Well, I found these Singer professional sewing scissors and a small pair of singer craft scissors. They are wonderful, and I like that they are pink (I didn't go looking for  pink scissors).  They cut beautifully and with such ease. I found this deal on ebay and it was for 4 pairs of new in the package singer scissors.  I'm not sure yet what I will do with the extra 2 pair.
I also finally invested in professional labels for my handmade purses and some other handmade items.  I was so excited to finally receive them, and they were just what I wanted.  I had them made at  RememberWynn on Artfire.  She took the time to make sure they were exactly what I wanted and when they were she had them made and sent to me so quickly.  I would recommend RememberWynn highly.
Aren't they COOL, I love them.  I would like to say, if anyone that has a handmade purse of mine would like me to sew the label into it I will add it for free, you pay to ship to me and I will pay to ship it back.
I needed a beading supply for a project I was working on for my mom. I went looking and I found  what I needed at VintiqueJewelrySupplies on Artfire I also found these 2 items that I knew would one day end up on one or more of my purses.
The last item I got this week was a postal scale, this little item will sure make sending packages so much easier.  No more taking them to the post office to have them weighed.  I am so looking forward to my next sale so that I can use it.
Well, I'm off to sew, enjoy your day.
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment