Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ArtFire banner ?????

I've been working on my artfire banner for December. Unfortunatly I ended up with 4 and now I can't decide which one.



 


So, which do you like?  
Ok, so I sold another pair of earrings.  I sold the pumpkin earrings.  YEAAA, finally.  I sold them on ebay.  I meant to list some purses on ebay on sunday and didn't get to it.  I'll make sure to get some purses prept to be listed this coming sunday.  I like to list on sunday because the closer to the end of the auction the more often it gets shown on the front pages that come up. so what that means is that it ends on sunday and I'm assuming that more people look on the weekend so more people will end up getting to see my work.  At least thats what I think. blah blah blah.  
Well, 11 days till sausage stuffing day.  I think I am going to get all the things done that I had hoped.  I shampooed the carpet over the weekend, and that was the biggee I had on my list.  I've been rearranging my living room and dining room, and I'm kinda liking how I have it.  But after sausage day I have to move it again, because I want my Christmas tree next to the stairs and right now my couch is there.  I'm so looking forward to everyone coming.  The only thing that I am dreading is my dog.  When we have people over she turns into one of those yippee dogs.  You know the kind that wont shut up.  Oh well, what can I say about that, it is what it is. Well, I have to go and get to work, you know  sweeping, mopping, and washing windows.  I'm tired already.  
Please don't forget, help me pick my December artfire banner, leave a comment with your choice.  Go check out my artfire studio, I have many things that would make great gifts.  www.artfire.com/users/kathisewnsew

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like the third one, Blue with the snowflakes. But, it was a tough choice, as they are all great. Congratulations on selling the pumpkin earrings. Mom

    ReplyDelete