Wednesday, November 4, 2009

new project

I have started a new apron for my mom.  It is going to be a reversable apron.  I have choose cotton fabrics in blues, since moms favorite color is blue.  I will document the process of putting it together over the next week.  The pattern I used is in my own head.  This one I'm hoping will have a diamond shape.  The top piece of the diamond shape will fold over and the contrasting fabric will show.  at least thats what is in my head with this one.  Every handmade item starts out as an idea in my head.


Oh, and one more thing   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I LOVE YOU.
Mom, You can keep track of how you birthday present is coming along here. 
I just bought an iron off of ebay, good deal, so that means I'm back to sewing.  I'm so excited, I miss it when I can't sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment