Monday, November 23, 2009

Quiet morning

I havn't been able to do any sewing lately, and I have one project I need to work on, its a surprise for my hubby I'll show pics of it once I get started on it.  Got my Christmas village set up Friday night it came out ok but I will probably tweak it a bit over the next week or so.  I love having my village up, its my thing and it always gets me in the spirit.

It kinda looks like its in the clouds.  I had a great weekend with all my family.  We make Swedish sausage for our Christmas eve dinner each year.  And its turned into one of my favorite parts.  
I love this bag.  I call it my hydrangia bag its black with pink & blue hydrangiasits lined with black with pink polka dots.  Its very big and roomy and its a one of a kind.  The front flap was all hand beaded by me.  I made this bag from cotton fabric.  I like bags that can be tossed in the washer and dryer and you can have a clean bag again. 
 



 



ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment