Monday, November 16, 2009

Discouraged

I started this blog to give me a place to jot down ideas show my work keep track of what purses I'm working on from shopping to creating, selling successes & failures.  In between this I have been trying to sell some jewelry I made about 5 years ago and odds and ends around the house.  Today I decided to list the bags that I've made and sold (you'll see the list to the right) I'm not counting a few other item I've sold and the jewelry I've made and sold.  Sewing is my passion and that is where I would like more success with selling them.  The ones I have sold have had great feedback.  Today I'm just feeling discouraged  I just can't figure out why I'm not selling more.  I'll shake this off but in the meantime LOOK OUT.  Maybe I'm concentrating to much on trying to sell other things and I should put my energy into my purses.  Well here are some of the bags I've sold so far. 









Well, I have so much work to do so need to get off the computer NOW.
My ebay items  
http://www.artfire.com/users/kathisewnsew 
I'm having a sale at my artfire studio 10% off all my handmade beaded jewelry go take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about bringing your collection of purses to different little boutique style stores and selling them to them? I know here in downtown SR there are tons of those little shops maybe that could help get some of your stuff out there? Or what about looking up some different places online like some sort of fashion designers or something to get yoru stuff out there more. I think its wonderful, original and adorable! I love the little ladybug purse you made for me. I think once more people can see your stuff it will fly off the shelves!! I will be spreading the word to as many people as i can I have a good feeling once you can get just the right place or site or something you will have a hard time keeping up with orders :)

    -Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jess, those are some great ideas. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete