Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi Mom ...

Here is the progress of your apron I'm trying to decide  between these 2 options.
A ~ This one the two squares match, and the top piece folds down for contrast.

 













 B ~ This one the two squares are opposite and the folded over piece matches the bottom.

 

 

I hope you like how its coming out.  Remember it will be reversible.  There will be light blue trim, and maybe a little yellow or pink trim, not sure about that yet.  I'm thinking that the side and neck straps will be the blue with little flowers fabric.  
This apron is my moms birthday present (sorry its late mom).  I enjoy making gifts for my family. 
I listed more jewelry in my artfire studio yesterday and hopefully I will be able to add a few more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment