Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ultrasuede with Giraffe print trim ...

I bought some gorgeous  cream colored ultra suede recently, I've been so excited to make a new purse.  Well, this is what I'm working on. ( my daughter tells me that giraffe print is in right now) so I added some giraffe trim to this little charmer.


This one isn't finished yet, but I can see how pretty its going to be.  I'm hoping to finish it and list it in my Artfire studio within a few days.  I changed the inside pocket on my little charmers (originally talked about my "little charmers" Oct. 5 2009).  The reason for the change is that the 2 side pockets it did have made it difficult to put a wallet in the purse and then if I put my phone in the side pocket and something else in the other side pocket the whole purse bulged. Having a pocket tucked on the edge where the handle is I can put my phone or anything else in it and still be able to put things in the main part of the purse.  I'm thinking the change in the position of the pocket will work so much better on it.  This is going to be one of my "little charmers". I plan on working on the charm tomorrow, I might even get out my polymer clay and make a small giraffe for the charm.
I did get to work on hubbys quilt, here is how far I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment