Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rambling ....

Sometimes I get so frustrated.  Frustrated at my life, I just don't feel heard.  Or maybe that what I have to say isn't important.  Or maybe its that I just don't know what to say, and when I do say something I feel tangled up in so many thoughts that I mix it up and it all comes out in a big mess.  Then I worry did I say this or did I say that then the anxiety kicks in and the only way out is to forget.  And thats how I get here.  I guess I'm just a big f----- up mess.  (If this is here then I decided to leave the above in.)
I've listed some new items in my  artfire studio .  Here are a few pics.

This is my Valentine set.


These remind me of cherries. (If I could wear earrings these would be mine).





I really like this pair too.
I listed a few bags too.




 I've got to work on my picture taking, I'm still not pleased with my pictures.  I will learn and they will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment