Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've been working on my artfire studio today, getting Christmas out of my listing.  Time to start fresh. I've reduced a few of my beaded jewelry prices and plan on reducing more items over the next couple of days.These prices will be good for a couple of weeks. Probably till the end of Jan.







Well, I've been packing up all of Christmas today, in some ways I'm sad to see it go, but I'm looking forward to having my workspace back.  I set up my Christmas village on my worktable so I need to use other places when I want to sew. 
here is the last pic of my village for this holiday season. 


 Here is the village after I've taken it down and just before I carefully pack it up until Nov.

Christmas was so wonderful this last year, it was a whirlwind of things to do starting from mid Nov. looking forward to a wonderful year of making purses and selling my handmade things.


My youngest son made this napkin holder in his metals class.  He did a nice job.  I used it for my Swedish Christmas napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment