Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Purses & Rain, Rain & Purses .....


..... I am going to make a purse today with a theme of rain.  Peaceful, I love the sound of rain.  I HATE going out and doing things in the rain. I don't know what that had to do about the topic but, there you go.  I took my dog out to the garage to see if she would go out under the eves or even in the garage & do her business.  But nooooooooooooo, she stared at me like "are you crazy? its wet out there!". 


Stay dry.
Any ideas about a better title for this purse.


Its made with recycled jeans, it has a couple of beaded dangles on the outside front, its lined with a beautiful bright and colorful cotton fabric with a floral design, It has 2 inside pockets and 4 outside pockets, I put a large snap for the closure, and 2 sturdy handles / straps that will lay nicely on the shoulder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment