Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great Tip for Firefox Users ~ Artfire Basic Sellers Studios

Ok, yes I am a basic seller on Artfire (which means its a free acct. with ads), I wish I could afford to go pro but for financial reasons I just can't afford to right now.  The one thing that bugged me was the fact that I had to have ads in my studio, but I can live with it because I accept the fact that its how it has to be.  I found a fix for that if you use Mozilla FireFox.  Google ~ ad block plus firefox.  After you have downloaded it when you go into a studio (such as mine kathisewnsew artfire studio) or any place else on the internet with ads right click on the ad then when the pop up box opens click add filter and waa laa its done and then you wont see that ad in any of the basic studios or elsewhere on the net.  When I did it in my studio I did it once for the ads on the right, and once for that gosh awful one on the left.  When I went shopping in the basic studios after that all the ads were gone.
Yesterday I received my new business cards and the pink rhinestone pink ribbon charms:


































The charms I got to make a purse charm for my newest Pink Ribbon Little Charmer Wristlet (I'll take and post pictures of it later today).  I bought the charms from an etsy seller LucyCi , check out her work, its beautiful. 
I finished my pink ribbon little charmer wristlet, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment