Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Bracelets ~ Citrus Candy & Pink Turquoise Flower Button

I have been moved to work on my jewelry lately, I made a couple of spring inspired bracelets
1) this one I used those pretty pink turquoise beads surrounded by clear swarovski crystal beads with a beautiful vintage glass button.  The button is clear with gold in the center and a pinkish tint coming out from the gold center.  I used a heart toggle clasp for its closure.
2) This bracelet I used these 3 lampwork beads in yellow orange and green, they are surrounded by clear swarovski crystal beads, orange glass beads and yellow peach and light green glass butterflies.  When my daughter and I looked at this bracelet we both had the same two words come to mind citrus and candy and thats how that one was named.

















































































This last one I think I'm naming it citrus candy and the pink turquoise with the vintage button one I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment