Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Twisted Bangle Bracelets ~ Matching Purse Tote

 
I made these colorful twisted fabric bangle bracelets and then hand beaded them.  I want to list them but each time I start to list them I just don't think anyone would buy something like this and then I put them away.  Well, the last couple of weeks I've had them sitting on my desk, waiting for me to find the right words to list them.  I decided to take a couple new pics post them here and write some ideas.
 
 
Bright, colorful, sparkle, fun, twisted, handmade, one of a kind, butterfly dangle, bangle bracelets, water safe, rainbow.................any other ideas??????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm.  I wonder if I should list them on  Artfire or Etsy .  
 
This Purse / Tote is made using the same fabric as the twisted bangle bracelets, This bag is listed in my Artfire studio  .

No comments:

Post a Comment