Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Purses I'm working on & other random things

I have been working on these 2 purses lately.The butterflies at midnight purse is in the process of getting the 2nd ruffle sewn on, I will be listing this bag on both Artfire and Etsy.
































The cream ultra suede bag still has quite a few things to do.  Finish tacking the lining down, add a bottom panel on the inside, decide for sure if the bows are going to stay on the sides of the bag & if so to finish the hand sewing on the bows, some top stitching, some trimming of seams and dangling threads.

Out on my deck a short while ago I saw this:

































Do you see in this picture right above how deer #2 and deer #4 are looking up at me, well just a moment before all 5 of them were staring up at me.  It  was pretty funny.  Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment