Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No time for creating with fabric so I'll create with food

Having a BBQ at son and daughter in law house.  Were doing it at there house because they invited and I was planning on having a dinner for my brother who is in town for a short time and we just put the two together.  I have been doing some kind of food prep, bake, or cook since I woke up at 6:00 am.  I have made a potato salad (no onion ~ daughters request), baked beans, banana cake (still needs to be frosted) . Now its time to go clean that mess up.  I'll try to have some interesting pictures to put up tomorrow.  Spring is sure in the air, I open my windows and the cool fresh air blows in, the curtains blowing in the wind and all the different birds I hear chirping outside my window, I love spring


















No comments:

Post a Comment