Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hearts Moons and Stars ~ Boho Bangle Bracelets

I love the colors in this set of 3 fabric bangle bracelets.  Each bracelet has a theme of the dangles, one is hearts one is moons and the other is stars.  I have embellished them with dangles and beading, each bead was hand sewn on by me. This is such a pretty set.  You can find this set of fabric and beads bangle bracelets in my shop Kathisewnsew's Boutique.

Beautiful colorful fabric bracelets with a bohemian flair. I used colorful cotton fabrics in turquoise blues, orange, pinks, yellows to create these lovely soft bracelets. They are each hand sen and beaded. Then I embellished them with a variety of beads and added 3 beaded dangles on each one. The moons and the stars are mother of pearl, the hearts are polymer clay.
Each bracelet is pretty enough to wear on its own or wear the set together.

approximately 8-1/2 inches around inside
the inside diameter is approximately 2-3/4 inches across

No comments:

Post a Comment