Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Twisted Colorful Soft Bangle Bracelets set of 3 Handmade

 This is the first set of boho fabric bracelets I made. I used a pretty colorful striped cotton fabric for this set.  I twisted and manipulated until it formed a bracelet, I then hand sewed them securely and embellished with a variety of  colorful beads.  This is a one of a kind piece of jewelry. You can find this set of boho bangle bracelets in my shop Kathisewnsew's Boutique.




This set of 3 twisted bangle bracelets were handmade with fabric and embellished with beads sewn on.
I handmade each of these bracelets using the same colorful fabric, the fabric I used was a cotton fabric with a variety of colors: orange, yellow, green, gold. I added a variety of beads from pretty glass beads, swarovski crystal beads and gold tone beads. One of the bracelet has some beaded dangles hanging from it.

This set of fabric and beads bracelets has a bohemian feel to them.
In the fashion world, bohemian, or boho, refers to a a state of mind regarding fashion that is individual, romantic, and free-spirited. This style is often called hippie-chic, or even hobo-chic.

Inside diameter of these bracelets range from 2 1/4 inches to 2 3/4 inches across. Because these bracelets are made of fabric they easily can be manipulated to fit on your wrist.
Kathi

2 comments: