Monday, September 3, 2012

Tie On Boho Choker Necklace

 This pretty bohemian choker necklace has a pretty pink ribbon woven through the fabric pieces. I added a pretty beaded dangle on the center of the necklace.  The dangle has a pink star, moon and heart. 




Colorful boho style choker necklace made with colorful cotton fabrics and a pink ribbon to tie it closed. I hand sew the fabrics together with the hot pink ribbon between and wrapped around the main part of the choker necklace, I then shape it into the choker. I embellished it with seed beads, and I created a beaded pendant with a star, moon, and heart to add to the center of this fun choker necklace.

In the fashion world, bohemian, or boho, refers to a a state of mind regarding fashion that is individual, romantic, and free-spirited. This style is often called hippie-chic, or even hobo-chic.

Measurements:
16 inches (twisted fabric part of the necklace)
41 inches (end to end of the ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment