Sunday, September 9, 2012

ID Wallet ~ Change Purse ~ Gift Card Holder

Today I am doing some sewing, I have 4 new bags in various stages of completion. I will try and give you a sneak preview real soon, but until then I will give you a hint about one of them. Hint is girly and ghastly.
Until then I have some of my id change wallets to show you, these are good to keep change in, or put your id and some money and stick it in your pocket.  Use them as a gift card holder.  What could you use them for?
Handmade change and identification wallet.
Dusty rose wallet
this dusty rose or deep pink with yellow flowers and green leaves. side 1 has 2 slip pockets big enough for an id card or any other similar size card.
side 2 has 1 slip pocket
I have added embroidered edge of slip pockets.
yellow lining with a green zipper

yellow swirls wallet
yellow swirls cotton fabric change purse. side 1 has 2 slip pockets big enough for an id card or any other similar size card.
hand embroidered X's and O's on the edge of slip pockets
side 2 has 1 slip pocket
inside of wallet with zipper compartment.

Black and white wallet

side 1 ~ I hand embroidered on the edges of the slip pockets.
side 2 ~ 1 slip pocket with embroidered dots on the edge of pocket.
inside of change wallet is lined with a white satiny fabric and has a zipper to keep in closed.

Here are the measurements for theses wallets:

4-1/4 inches by 3-1/2 inches
3-3/4 inch opening
Care:
Hand wash in mild soap, air dry, medium iron if needed.

1 comment: